1. Honey. Use a cloth damp with warm water and pat skin to open pores. Smear honey onto skin and leave on for 15 to 30 minutes. Rinse off with warm water, and pat skin dry with cloth damp with cold water to close pores.
2. Raw egg yolk. Spread on face and neck and leave on skin for 30 minutes. Rinse with cool water.
3. Raw egg white. Beat egg white until frothy and spread on face. Wait until it dries and rinse off with warm water.
4. Grapes. Cut one grape in half and rub lightly all over face and neck. Rinse off with cool water. This homemade grape cleanser gives your face a cool and improves circulation. It cleans your skin and gives it a fresh and radiant look.
5. Banana. Mash one overripe banana and spread onto face. Rinse off after 15 to 30 minutes with warm water.
6. Plain yogurt. Apply on face after cleansing and leave on for 15 – 20 minutes.
7. Apple cider vinegar. Dilute apple cider vinegar with two parts water and apply over face with a cotton ball as a toner after washing face every day and every night.
8. Olive oil. Dab on lips at bedtime if chapped or leave on face overnight.
9. Avocado. Mash avocado, leave on skin for ten minutes.
10. Milk. Swab on face with cotton ball, leave on until your skin feels tight. Rinse off with warm water. Your skin will feel super-soft afterwards.